Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#FRESHOUT9jaUpdate 50Cent Pays For Funeral Of Teenage Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Queens

Most people consider 50 Cent whose real name is Curtis Jackson, as a gangster because of what he preaches in his songs but deep down, he has a good heart. D’aja Robinson who was returning from a Sweet 16 party when a gunman fired about 10 bullets into a crowded bus at the corner of Rockaway and Sutphin Boulevards at around 8:45pm got hit in the head by one of the bullets.
The 14 year old girl had nothing to with this, It’s a terrible tragedy. But it’s indicative of the fact that we just have too many guns and too many young people with access to these guns, New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said

D’aja Robinson who was described as someone that liked to dance and sing had her at Greater A.M.E. Cathedral in Jamaica and 2,500 people attended to mourn the teenager. D'aja’s best friend, Shaquanna Almonds, tearfully addressed her best friend’s white coffin at the funeral, saying
We had so much fun, laughing, dancing, taking pictures. Who could have known walking down the block would have been my last time with my best friend? Who could have known when I was holding her in my arms? D’aja, I miss you so much.
The G-Unit boss who paid for the horse and carriage procession that carried Robinson’s coffin to her funeral service wrote on his Facebook page,
People always try and paint negative images about me, I’m the most genuine down to earth person and I didn’t forget where I came from. I came through for baby girl by providing a horse and carriage for her. She was pretty, innocent and didn't deserve to die like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment