Tuesday, May 7, 2013

#FRESHOUT9jaUpdate Chris Brown Confirms Latest Breakup With Rihanna

Breezy and Riri have both being through a lot ever since the incident that occurred in 2009 which got the singer arrested for violently attacking his girlfriend and physically injuring her. Speaking on a radio Show, Brown says that he will always have affection for Rihanna but for now he’s playing on  the field.
Chris further said:
Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day shawty doing her own thang, she on the road. It’s always gonna be love. I’m a grown man, just gotta fast forward. I’m always gonna love that person. I cant be focused on wife-ing someone that young. I need to be the best Chris Brown I can be.
Chris Brown was spotted with his former girlfriend Karrueche Tran, but didn’t appear to be paying much attention to her while he was partying around with several females.

No comments:

Post a Comment