Wednesday, May 15, 2013

#FRESHOUT9jaUpdate Could Beyonce Be Pregnant??

Beyonce cancelled a date on her Mrs Carter world tour. It's rumoured that she is pregnant with her second child but the singer blamed the cancellation on dehydration and exhaustion. She also said her doctor advised her to rest. Beyonce who was scheduled to perform in Belgium at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp on Tuesday night, rescheduled the concert due to her condition but Wednesday's concert will hold as scheduled.
       The co-founder of Destiny's Child is said to have hidden her baby bump in a high waisted Givenchy gown, but multiple photos have since surfaced sporting a growing stomach on her 65 date Mrs Carter Show world tour, which touched down in Dublin, Ireland, on Sunday. Beyonce gave birth to her first child, Blue Ivy Carter in January 2012. Although she once stated she would like to have more children, we're not sure if she's really pregnant.
     The 31 year old singer, penned a handwritten apology letter to her fans in Belgium following the cancellation of the Tuesday night show. In the letter posted on her Facebook page, Beyoncé wrote:
To my dearest fans in Antwerp. I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very son. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now, and I'm ready to give you a great show. See you tonight. All my love, Beyoncé.
If this rumour is true, then Blue Ivy Carter should be ready for another Carter in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment